I had some requests for a how-to on my Flavor of the Month for March’s hair- the impressionist painting ‘do. So this is it. It’s my first attempt at a how-to, I learned a lot so the next one will be even better.
- I have super straight boring hair so I have to curl it (hot rollers, iron, pin curls, whatever) so it’ll form better. If you have wavy or curly hair then you can omit that step.
- I tease the crown on the upper back of my head to give it a little ‘ummph’ and the sides of my head to make it easier to form.
- twist and pin the sides over your ears first with the front of your hair
- roll up the hair in the back and pinning into place (this is really easy with curled hair)
- Spray in place!
- I pull the hair a little on the top back crown up just for a little more volume after everything is pinned into place.