Guys are hard to shop for right?! That’s why this list is curated with his help! I can tell you, I live with most of these dude things around me so they are From Me To You approved and even at times borrowed because I like them myself!
Here we go:
1. Brompton – Guys love transformers and this is that in real life. A bike perfect for a city dweller meaning you never have to leave it chained up outside to inevitably be stolen. #HardFacts
The best place to buy it from in the US! NYCeWheels.
2. Rare Beer Club – Make your beer guy happy at least once a month. This beer club (I mean, can’t you already hear the men grunting) will send your guy 2 rare beers a month… hopefully he will share.
3. Pro-Ject Debut III – the simplest record player on the planet (from a woman’s perspective) but men love it…. at least mine does.
4. Of a Kind – Falling line tie bar by Nikolai Rose, make him your modern day Don Draper. Enough said.
5. EVRT – City Towel – some men like to cook and these are designed smartly by a man who does. OR perhaps if he doesn’t stir the pot then having cool kitchen towels will get him in there with you….
8. Echo – Echo Touch Gloves because men love gadgets and this way they can look up directions to dinner in the cold while on a date with you
9. Marshall Minor – Earphones guys love because they are “comfortable, sound great and easy on the drums… of the ears that is”.
10. Restoration Hardware – Artisan Leather Laptop Sleeve. Makes him look like money.
I’d love to hear what your guy’s favorite gifts are!…
Now let’s get back to shopping for the girls.