Stockings are a B-I-G deal at my house, they totally outshine the other gifts.. maybe it’s because you can be more creative, or it’s because it comes in an oversized sock that it’s way awesome but I take this very seriously.
I was so lucky to experience a lot this year and travel to so many wonderful places. Along the way I picked up tips, tricks, and perfect holiday gifts for my friends and family! Here is what I loved in bite sized pieces, perfect for a stocking stuffers this year:
2. Jo Malone – While shooting in Malibu I became exposed to the world of Jo Malone… which I ordered for my own home….. in-between shots.. on her kitchen counter… with his credit card (muwhhaaa) PS- This is my fav.
4. Kate Spade – Diamonds are a girl’s best friend!… but these are a guys- they don’t break the bank! While shooting Katie Ermilio’s Spring lookbook, she outfitted model Rosie in the simplest Kate Spade diamond studs which were just trés chic!
6. Oscar de la Renta – Esprit d’ Oscar Solid Perfume Ring. While backstage shooting at Oscar de la Renta’s NYFW show (ok… I do just love saying that) all the girls were wearing this ring, not to mention SHE always smells so good and that’s a good way for people to remember you.
7. Of a Kind – Buy limited edition, from an artist. Every month I shoot with these girls who run this awesome site that collaborates to make limited edition pieces with designers made by hand. Perfect stocking stuffers would be this or this or that. oh yeah.
8. Savannah Bee – I popped down to Savannah, GA for some R&R and to stock up on their winter white honey! In tea, on cheese, on a spoon in my mouth… it’s perfect.
9. Kiehl’s Rosa Arctica – Shhhhhh! Beauty secret! While over at her place to shoot some beauty stories I met Kiehl’s Rosa Arctica & fell in love. It’s a pretty penny but it will make you look like one too 😉
10. Charm Co. – This is a special one… one you keep forever. Fathers to daughters, husbands to wives, boyfriends that want to get lucky.
PS- Beer, Wine & Liquor would be on this list but it seems the internet is a little old fashioned…