Our journey with Veuve Clicquot on one magical March night.
The Light of Tiffany
Behind the scenes for Tiffany & Co~
How the girls came to life on set as we captured Tiffany & Co’s 1837 Collection in RUBEDO metal in downtown Manhattan and bathed in golden light….
The Malibu Dream
Tucked away in Kelly Wearstler’s Malibu mansion three artists talked about what it meant to create, how we dreamed we could and what we’ll do next. We drank champagne and talked all night, we played in the light, we queued the wind, and she danced to the music while the cameras were rolling…
My video response to “what’s a perfect weekend for you like?”
Come meet me at the Tweed Run!
[Flash 10 is required to watch video.]renderVideo(“video_player_1471327250”,’http://fromme-toyou.tumblr.com/video_file/1471327250/tumblr_lbbgr13ZjS1qzcq51′,500,889,’poster=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_lbbgr13ZjS1qzcq51_frame1.jpg,http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_lbbgr13ZjS1qzcq51_frame2.jpg,http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_lbbgr13ZjS1qzcq51_frame3.jpg,http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_lbbgr13ZjS1qzcq51_frame4.jpg,http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_lbbgr13ZjS1qzcq51_frame5.jpg’)
Video of the photographer through the photographer’s own lens as shot by Designer Kevin Burg
I had some requests for a how-to on my Flavor of the Month for March’s hair– the impressionist painting ‘do. So this is it. It’s my first attempt at a how-to, I learned a lot so the next one will be even better.
- I have super straight boring hair so I have to curl it (hot rollers, iron, pin curls, whatever) so it’ll form better. If you have wavy or curly hair then you can omit that step.
- I tease the crown on the upper back of my head to give it a little ‘ummph’ and the sides of my head to make it easier to form.
- twist and pin the sides over your ears first with the front of your hair
- roll up the hair in the back and pinning into place (this is really easy with curled hair)
- Spray in place!
- I pull the hair a little on the top back crown up just for a little more volume after everything is pinned into place.
New York City in the early fall last year shot on a vintage 190X Reflex Zoom 8mm Movie Camera.
My first attempt at moving pictures on film.
My first video project was for the band Taddy Porter. I’m really proud of the way these videos for them turned out since I had no prior video and editing experience. It was a learning process and a lot of credit to Austin who did this project with me and Clint Rule who graciously loaned me his equipment.